Agile Project Manager (5.000-10.000 + bonuses / Warszawa)
Would you like to boost your career as an Agile Project Manager of online digital and software development projects? Would you like to spend your time at work speaking to US and Western European clients, but also our Developers, Testers and the Management, learn about latest trends, tools and best practices, sometimes travel to meet clients?
Join our team - work with the best and most ambitious Ecommerce professionals around the world from our Warsaw office.
Spark Solutions is a software house which works mostly for US clients - ranging from startups to large Fortune 500 corporations, such as PayPal. Because of years of our own Ecommerce startup experience and thousands of hours spent developing Ecomm solutions for US clients, our team is in a unique position to architect, design, deliver and maintain world-class solutions boosting our clients' businesses.
But we need you to forge relationships, explore requirements, negotiate scope, estimate timelines, plan and execute, communicate and investigate, finally... celebrate, reward and promote.
It's an opportunity for the most passionate, determined and hard working PMs.
- prior agile software development / interactive agency experience is a must have
- excellent written and spoken English - business and technical
- passion for finding design & tech solutions to client's business challanges
- ability to work on a low technical level with our developers and testers
- availability to work late on some weekdays (10-18)
Do not read below if you are not a good fit for those requirements.
Reading and understanding the job description below is the first test for our future Agile Project Manager.
As our Agile Project Manager your job will be to successfully conduct agile software development projects on a daily basis by communicating with key project stakeholders:
- developers and testers
- company management
You might be the right match for us if you have one of the following professional backgrounds:
- agile web app development
- agile software development (other than web apps)
- agile interactive solutions development
- business process analysis and optimization or similar...
Having some prior experience as described above is a MUST. Our clients are VERY demanding and will not tolerate unexperienced PMs.
You will need to learn or perfect the following skills:
- understanding and talking to developers on a low technical level
- running projects in (not so strict) Agile and Scrum methodologies
- using Pivotal Tracker - our project management tool of choice
- mentoring and coaching Developers and Testers
At least twice a week you will have to work until 18.00 or 19.00 Warsaw time to communicate with US clients:
- sprint planning on Monday or Tuesday
- screen sharing on Thursday or Friday
We believe that a great Agile Project Manager should be:
- smart and keen on learning new stuff
- PM and technology-related
- client industries related
- business English as well as business etiquette in various countries
- business negotiation, mediation, psychology
- likable and posses a friendly personality
- team player first - not a solo rockstar
- able to motivate and verbally credit other team members
- articulate in (business) English
- a good listener
- with good manners specific to US & UK (business) culture i.e. small talk
- with conference call experience
- polite but assertive within our company guidelines
- proactive and very well organized
- able to prioritize tasks
- able to schedule and re-schedule client calls
- able to deal with obstacles and blockers
- able to search for solutions and convince stakeholders to gain their support
- proactive in communicating with all stakeholders
- very end-result oriented
- of the highest integrity
- honest - we value honesty even in case of bad news and never ever punish the messanger
- loyal to the company first
- progressing compensation in the range of 5.000-10.000 PLN netto depending on experience and skills (faktura vat/umowa o dzieło/zlecenie)
- bonuses for each reached project milestone
- private medical coverage
- sports club card
- free breakfast in the office caffe
- quarterly evaluation interview with feedback for further personal growth
- MacBook laptop
- office 2 minutes from Metro Świętokrzyska
- paid vacations